Settings update: Integrations are a cinch with a cleaned up view
From Gmail to Google Calendar to PayPal, QuickBooks and more...it’s easier to see and connect your most used apps and tools. Take a look in Settings > Integrations.
Campaigns update: Put your decision diamonds to work on empty fields
Are you missing important information from your contacts? Such as a job title or even a birthday? You can now use fields marked “Is empty” or “Is NOT empty” to either take action or close out a sequence. Learn more.
Broadcast update: Algorithm updates mean more accurate click-through results
To increase quality, we’ve made improvements to our link tracking algorithms. In the past, advanced bots could scan and click your email links, and in some cases cause contacts to be incorrectly tagged and entered into campaign sequences. Now you’ll see more accurate click-through rates. Learn more.
- Some failed payments made with PayPal Commerce were not automatically stopped after too many failed attempts. (Known Issue 1921351)
- When you sent a quote from Money in Keap, its sent status didn’t trigger any associated campaign actions. (Known Issue 1931056)
- Some links in some campaign emails which used the modern email builder were not counting clicks in campaign and broadcast reporting. (Known Issue 1833686)
- When clicking any summary number (i.e., delivered, opens, clicks, etc) in an individual Broadcast report, the number in the detailed Email Batch Results did not correspond. (Known Issue 1672927)
- Orders created via a campaign appeared to be in draft on the contact record, even though an email was sent to the contact. (Known Issue 1877419)
- In a decision diamond, rules related to form submissions that were imported from another rule set display backend information ending in “(invalid)” until the decision diamond was revisited. (Known Issue 1969878)