Let's convert the prospect into a customer.
- Drag a Product purchased goal onto the canvas to the right of the Sequence and give it a name
- Double-click the goal and set up the purchase goal. In this example, the goal is satisfied when they purchase a specific service
- Click Save
- Your automation should look similar to this image below:
- Connect the elements together. When you hover over a goal icon you will see a green arrow icon. Click the green arrow and drag it over to the object on the right.
- Publish the automation by Clicking on the Publish button at the top right of the canvas.
- The Campaign Checklist will validate your automation and let you know what needs to be fixed before the final publish. Whenever you make changes to the campaign, you will need to publish your changes in order for them to "go live."
- After correcting any mistakes, click Publish again to "go live" with your automation. Congratulations! You just built your first Advanced Automation. Next, you'll want to learn how to build more sophisticated automations and how to customize the look and feel of your web forms and emails.