We know when you're hard at work, it's not always convenient or safe to pick up your phone and type a message. Maybe you're driving, working with your hands, or twenty feet off the ground on a ladder. With your iOS device, you can use Siri to send messages to your contacts, giving you hands-free access to message your Keap contacts.
Enable Siri for Keap
To enable Siri, Keap must be allowed to access Hey Siri.
- Open your app Settings
- Tap Siri
- Tap the iOS Settings button
- Tap Siri & Search
- Toggle Use with Ask Siri to the on position
- Switch back to your Keap app and you'll see a message on how you can use Siri
Send a Keap Business Line message with Siri
- Say "Hey Siri, send a message using Keap"
- Tell Siri who you would like to send a message to
- If your contact has multiple phone numbers, Siri will read and show you the available numbers
- Siri will ask "what do you want to say?" and wait for your message
- When you're finished, Siri will say "here is your message" and display the message
- Siri will ask "are you ready to send it?" Say "send it" or tap the Send button to send your message using Keap Business Line.