Tags are labels that are applied to contact records, and are used primarily for marketing. Tags are one of the most powerful segmentation tools in your Keap application. Tags segment your contacts into very specific lists so that you can send more targeted marketing messages to those contacts.
Not only can you now perform quick, bulk actions with your tagged contacts, but there's a clean new look on the tag management page. Quickly add, delete, send a broadcast, or export your tags.
- Go to Profile icon > Settings > select Tags
- Click Tags
- Select your desired tag from the list on the left side of the screen.
- This will display a list of contacts with the selected tag.
- Click the Tag existing contacts drop-down to add the selected tag to additional contacts. Once the contact is selected from the list, the tag will be applied.
- You can click Edit to change the name, category, and description of the tag.
Note: The names of tag categories cannot be edited once created.
- Click Select All to add or remove tags, send a broadcast, export, or delete all contacts with the selected tag.
- You may also add a new tag by clicking the + symbol next to the Tags header.