Tags are labels that are applied to contact records, and are used primarily for marketing. Tags are one of the most powerful segmentation tools in your Keap application. Tags segment your contacts into very specific lists so that you can send more targeted marketing messages to those contacts.
Not only can you now perform quick, bulk actions with your tagged contacts, but there's a clean new look on the tag management page. Quickly add, delete, send a broadcast, or export your tags.
- Go to Profile icon > Settings > select Tags
- All of the tags populate to the left side of the screen. If a description was added when the tag was created you will see it here along with the number of contacts with that tag applied.
- Click a tag on the left hand list to display the list of contacts assigned this tag in the body of the page.
- (Optional) You can click Edit to edit the name, category, and description of the tag.
- (Optional) Click Select All To run a mass action on the list of contacts. These actions include Add or remove tags, Delete, Send a Broadcast, and Export.
- (Optional) Add a new tag by clicking the blue Add symbol next to the Manage tags heading.