Pipeline automation provides the ability to automate key steps in your pipeline process. You can keep your leads moving through your sales process by configuring automation that triggers when a new lead enters or exits a stage.
Pro-Tip! Automations created with a Deal enters stage trigger, will not only trigger when moving a deal manually from one stage to another, but also whenever a deal is created it's considered to be 'Entering' the selected starting stage, and therefore the automation will trigger.
Add automation to a stage
The automation for your Pipeline is powered by Keap's Easy Automations. For more information on how to create powerful automations with just a view clicks, refer to our Easy Automations help article.
- From the left navigation menu, click Pipeline
- Click Automate stage in the relevant stage
- Build your automation in the side panel or, to build your automation in a larger view, click Go to automations
- Choose a "When" event to start your automation
You can choose from "Deal enters stage", "Deal exists stage" or "Deal is closed"
- Configure the trigger and click Next
- Review your automation trigger and click Next to choose what to automate
- Select what should be automated
- Continue configuring your automation and click Preview
- Review your automation and click Publish
- A pipeline stage with automation configured has a lightning bolt icon
Delete automation from a stage
- Click Edit automation
- Open the menu for the automation you want to delete
- Click Delete
- Confirm by clicking Delete automation