Staying connected is easy with Messages. Continue your Keap Business Line conversations from your Keap app right on your computer with options to include your appointment links, images, your contact information, and text message templates.
To access Messages in Keap, you must be located in the U.S. or Canada and have set up a Keap Business Line in the Keap mobile app. All users in your app will be able to access Messages, regardless of their role.
Note: Any group messages sent from the Keap mobile app will not appear in your Messages tab. Group messages are only available in the mobile app.
Click "Messages" from the left. If you have not yet set up your Keap Business Line, you will be see an option to text yourself a link to download the Keap mobile app.
Create a new message
- To create a new message click on the "Plus" sign to the left of "Messages"
- Enter the name or number of a contact you would like to send a message to
Pro tip: You can also use this flow to search for any existing conversations
Send a message
To send a message, simply type your message in the field at the bottom of a conversation and click Send
Pro-Tip! You can also use your keyboard to send your message:
- Mac OS use "Command + Enter key" to send the message
- Other Operating systems like Windows use "Control + Enter" to send the message
Send appointment booking links
- To send an appointment link, click on the calendar icon in the bottom left of the inpu
- Select the booking link you want to send which will automatically insert your appointment link into the message
Tap send, and now your Appointment links are directly integrated
Delete a conversation
- Open an existing conversation thread
- Click on the trash can icon located in the top right corner
- Confirm that you want to delete the conversation
View a contact
By tapping on the contacts name within the message you can view the contact record
Create a new contact from a message
When you receive a message or start a conversation with a new or unknown number you can easily add a contact.