Seamlessly sync your products, contacts and invoices from QuickBooks Online. No more manual data entry necessary. All you have to do is connect your QuickBooks Online and Keap accounts and it only takes a few seconds.
Information synced between Keap and QuickBooks Online
- Contacts and Products will be imported from QuickBooks Online into Keap.
Note: Only new invoices moving forward will be added from QuickBooks Online to Keap, the sync is not retroactive.
- Imported contacts are non-marketable by default and will need to be manually opted-in to receive marketing emails or sent a confirmation email
- Products and contacts are only synced from Keap to QuickBooks Online when a Keap invoice is "sent" or "paid"
- Invoices are only synced from QuickBooks Online to Keap when the invoice is "paid"
- Fields that are included in the sync:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Family (Last) Name
- Primary Email
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Phone numbers are only synced from QuickBooks Online to Keap when the number is stored in the "Phone" field in QuickBooks Online
- As soon as you have successfully connected your QuickBooks Online account to Keap, Keap will import all the content and create new or update existing contacts based on unique email address. A misspelled email address will result in a separate contact record being created.
- To disconnect Keap from your QuickBooks Online account, follow these instructions provided by QuickBooks
Connect QuickBooks Online and Keap
- Click Settings in the drop-down menu at the top right of Keap
- Scroll down and click Integrations
- Click Connect
After connecting a QuickBooks account, you will have options to Reset connection or Disconnect your connected account
- Sign in to your Intuit account
- Click Connect
- A pop-up message in the lower-right corner of your screen will confirm that you are connected to QuickBooks Online
Contacts and Products will now be imported from QuickBooks Online into Keap. Any invoice moving forward will be added from QuickBooks Online to Keap.