The Contacts tab is where you manage your total list of contacts in your Keap application. You can filter your contacts and create custom lists of contacts based on commonalities in field data and tags,
1. Click Contacts from the left hand navigation menu
2. The Contact section of your Keap application opens. Your total list of contacts displays in the column on the left
1. Click the Add icon and click Add contact to add a new contact
2. Click the New button (Global actions button) on the top navigation bar and click Contacts to add a new contact.
3. Fill in the form fields, select a contact type (Lead, Customer, Other), and click Save.
1. To import contacts from the Contacts tab, click the Add icon in the Contacts column and select Import contacts OR click the Import Contacts button in the middle of the page.
2. If you are importing from Outlook, Quickbooks, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or Hubspot, Click the appropriate name tab and follow the steps. If you are importing an Excel or .CSV file, click My spreadsheet.
Open a Contact Record
1. Click on a contact record in the left hand column to open that record in the work space.
Filter Contacts & Create Lists
1. Filter your list by clicking the Filter icon.
2. Select a sorting method
3. Select filter or filters. Possible filters include:
- Contact added to Keap (date range)
- Sent these contacts an email (date range)
- Contact fields
- Contact type (Lead, Customer, Other)
- Custom Fields
- Tags (used in the example below)
4. To view this list of contacts in the Contacts column, click View Contacts. Click +Save filtered contacts as a list to save these filtered parameters as a new list,
5. Choose a name for your list and click Save list.
6. Your new list opens in the contacts column
7. Click Contact list for quick access to all of the contact lists you have configured
8. Click the Add icon to Create a new list
Mass Actions for Contact List
7. Click the Select all to select every contact on the list for a mass action OR click the contact icon to the right of individual contacts to select for a mass action.
8. Mass actions for your contact list are at the bottom of the page and include: Add or remove tags, Send a broadcast, Export, and Delete.