You can use the Create a Deal automation to trigger adding a deal card to your sales pipeline after a goal is achieved.
A good example of this use case is a web form or a internal form goal connected to a sequence that includes the Create a Deal process.
How to configure the Create a Deal process
- Double click the sequence in which you want the Add a Deal process to occur.
- Drag the Create a Deal process onto the canvas and double click the Create a Deal icon
- Add a Deal name. This will be visible on your card in the Pipeline
- Select the Starting stage in your pipeline for deals created by this automation
- Select an Assigned user for deals created by this automation(Optional) Check the box to Only create if this contact doesn't already have a deal in this stage. This option can minimize the accidental creation of multiple deal cards for the same deal.
- Add an estimated deal value to the Amount field
- Click Save when all fields are complete
- Toggle the sequence from Draft to Ready in the upper right hand corner. This step is mandatory for the publishing this automation.
- Click Publish to launch this automation. Once published, a new deal will be added to your pipeline whenever the goal is achieved.