Use Tags to organize and group your contact records. With Tags you can filter your contacts, create customized segmentation and lists, and track the metrics of your custom segments over time.
Create a Tag
- From your user icon in the top right, click Settings.
- Click Tags.
- In the pop-up window, enter the name of the tag you want to add. Tag category and description are optional, however often prove helpful. Then click Save.
Manage tags on a contact record
- Search for the contact record that you want to edit and click More, then click Tags in the menu.
- You can search for tags applied, or add a new or existing tag to the contact.
- To add a new tag, click the Apply tag to Name button.
- You'll see a confirmation dialog in the lower left.
Manage tags via Settings
- From your user icon in the top right, click Settings
- Click Tags
- Select your desired tag from the list on the left side of the screen.
- This will display a list of contacts with the selected tag.
- Click the Tag existing contacts drop-down to add the selected tag to additional contacts. Once the contact is selected from the list, the tag will be applied.