Follow these instructions to manage tags on a contact record:
- Search for a contact record
- Click "More"
- Followed by "Tags"
- If you are looking to see if a specific tag has been applied to the contact record, you can enter the tag name in the Search tags applied box. This will simply filter the tag list to see only tags that contain your search criteria.
- To add a new tag, click inside the Apply new or existing tag box and start typing the name of the tag, then select it from the drop-down.
- You can also create a brand new tag on-the-fly by clicking the + Add option in the drop-down.
Now click the Apply tags to Name button.
- You'll see a confirmation dialog in the lower left.