You have the ability to measure the performance of specific emails broadcasts. You can quickly identify which emails are performing well and which may need to be optimized, using open rates, clicks, opt-outs and more.
View broadcast details
- Click on Broadcasts from the left hand navigation
- Click the Filter button to find your Sent broadcasts
- Click the ellipses next the broadcast you want to see and choose View report
The email information is located On the top left
- Created: Date Email was created on
- From: Who the email was sent "From"
- To: How contacts were added via Tags and/or Save Search
- Subject: Email Subject
- Body: Email template that was used in the Email Broadcast)
Located on the left side under email information
- Current Status: Status of the broadcast (sent, scheduled, done, cancelled, queued)
- Start time: Time the email starting sending to recipients
- End time: Time the email completed sending
- Email Scheduled: How many emails were scheduled to be sent
- *Emails Skipped: How many emails weren't sent but were skipped
*Email addresses that are duplicates or that have one of the following statuses will be automatically skipped: opt-out, non- marketable (never opted-in), reported spam, invalid (improperly formatted), hard bounce (address does not exist). The search that displays when the skipped count is clicked displays all Contacts that match any of this criteria. This is important to note if you encounter a discrepancy in your reporting.
The stats are located in the middle of the page. Click the blue number to pull up the Batch Email Reporting.
- Total Sent: This is the total number of emails that were sent from Infusionsoft.
- Open:This is your overall open rate for the email
- Clicks: This is your click-through rate and includes the percentage of recipients that clicked on a link in your email.
- Unopened: Percentage of emails that were not flagged as "opened". Note that open rates are not exact science and are only intended to give you an estimate
- Opt-ins: Percentage of recipients that clicked on an email confirmation link.
- Opt-outs: Percentage of recipients that unsubscribed from your email marketing.
- Bounces: The email was rejected by the receiving server for some reason.
- Complaints: The recipient marked your marketing email as "spam" and reported it through their ESP (Email Service Provider), such as Google or Yahoo