You can embed different features of Keap directly on your website.
Embed a public form
Embed your public form onto your website to make it easier to capture new leads directly into your CRM.
- Click on your avatar and select Settings
- Click Forms
- Click Public forms
- Click the form you want to embed
- Click the Publish step
- Click Copy code
- Paste the code into your website builder's HTML
Embed your booking page
Click here to learn how to set get the embed code for your Appointments booking page.
Pro-Tip! This will only work with a WordPress.com website, if you are on a Business or eCommerce plan. For more information, click here
- Hover over a new block and choose to add a new HTML element
- Paste your code into the code box
- Now, just update your page and view your embedded content
- You may want to tweak the height and width attributes in the code to get your desired look. For example, I changed the height to be "900px" instead of "100%" in order to get rid of the scroll bar.
- Click Add
- Scroll down and hover over the More option
- Choose HTML iframe
- Position the iframe on the page where you would like it
- Click Enter Code
- Select the Code radio button
- Paste the code into the text box and click Apply
- Publish your changes
- You can tweak the size of the embedded content to better fit on the page. For example, you may want to stretch it downward until the scroll-bar is gone.
- Click the + button to add a new element to the page
- Choose the Code option
- Delete the default code in the box, paste your embed code, then hit Apply.
- Insert an Embed block
- Click Embed code
- Paste in your code from Keap
- Click Next
- Click Insert