You can embed your booking calendar directly in a page on your website. Click here to learn how to set up an appointment booking page in Keap.
This will only work with a WordPress.org website, not a WordPress.com website. If you have a WordPress.com site, you can't embed iframes on a page. Your only option would be to simply paste the booking link on the page so the booking page opes in a new tab on the browser.
- Hover over a new block and choose to add a new HTML element
- Paste your appointment code into the code box
- Now, just update your page and view your embedded calendar
- You may want to tweak the height and width attributes in the code to get your desired look. For example, I changed the height to be "900px" instead of "100%" in order to get rid of the scroll bar.
- Click Add
- Scroll down and hover over the More option
- Choose HTML iframe
- Position the iframe on the page where you would like it
- Click Enter Code
- Making sure that the Code radio button is selected, paste the code into the text box and click Apply
- Publish your changes
- You can tweak the size of the scheduling calendar to better fit on the page. For example, you may want to stretch it downward until the scroll-bar is gone.
- Click the + button to add a new element to the page
- Choose the Code option
- Delete the default code in the box, paste your embed code, then hit Apply.