Create a new pipeline
- Start by going to your Pipeline page
- Click the Add pipeline button at the top right of the page
- Name and Save your new Pipeline
- Now, when you go to your Pipeline page, you will have access to your new Pipeline.
Delete or Edit a pipeline
Warning! At this time, if deals are associated with a pipeline they will be deleted. You must move deals to a different pipeline prior to deleting if you'd like to keep those deals.
- To delete or edit a pipeline, select the pipeline that you want to manage
- Click the ... button at the top right of the page and choose to either manage (rename) or delete the pipeline
If multiple pipelines are added and there is a deal that has an outstanding task, there will be a dot that displays on the tab until the tasks are completed. This will help you stay on top of deals that need your attention most.
Note that you can hover over the dot to get the actual number of tasks that need to be complete for that pipeline.