Create and send invoices from your app. You can even add a Pay now button so customers can easily pay online, and automatically send a follow up email when customers pay you. Ensure you have set up a merchant account to get paid.
Create an invoice from the contact record
- Navigate to a contact record
- Click More
- Click Add payment, invoice, or quote
- Click Add an invoice
Create an invoice
Add a line item by clicking Add line item
Adjust the Due by date simply click the date and selecting using the date picker (Optional)
Add a Discount and/or a DepositDiscountDeposit
• Add amount in either a percentage or dollar amountDiscountDeposit
• If you want to remove the deposit click the trash can
Add Notes and Terms
Pro-Tip! Invoice changes will auto-save
When ready click "Next", which will direct you to an Email Editor to personalize your email. To find out more, click here .
The Invoice More actions drop down includes:
- Preview invoice
- Add a payment
- Print invoice
- When invoice has been sent you will receive this indication
- Once sent, the invoice card will appear as "Sent" in the invoices area of the contact record.
- Your contact will receive an email with the link to the invoice.
- When your customer clicks the link they will be taken to their invoice.
- When they have viewed the invoice, the invoice card in the contact record will show viewed.
Pro Tip! The Paid and Refunded status displays inside the invoice.
- If you've created an invoice in error, or no longer need the invoice you can delete the invoice by clicking More Actions > Delete
Can discounts be applied to an invoice?
Yes, you can apply a dollar- or percentage-based discount when creating an invoice.
Can I edit an invoice after I’ve sent it?
Yes, you can edit an invoice after it’s been sent. You will, however, need to re-send that invoice if you’d like your client to get the most up-to-date copy.
Can tax be applied to an invoice?
Currently tax must be manually calculated and entered as a product on the invoice.
Will invoices trigger automation?
Yes, you can use the Product Purchased Goal with invoices so that a successful payment results in automation being triggered.