Use Infusionsoft invoices to create and send invoices from your app. You can even add a Pay now button so customers can easily pay online, and automatically send a follow up email when customers pay you.
- Navigate to a contact record and tap the "Money" tab.
- Click Create an Invoice
How to Create and Send your invoice
Add a line item by clicking "Add line item"
Adjust the Due by date simply click the date and selecting using the date picker (Optional)
Add a Discount and/or a DepositDiscountDeposit
• Add amount in either a percentage or dollar amountDiscountDeposit
• If you want to remove the deposit click the trash can
Add Notes and Terms
Pro-Tip! Invoice changes will auto-save
When ready click "Next", which will direct you to an Email Editor to personalize your email. To find out more, click here .
The Invoice "More Actions" drop down includes:
- Preview invoice
- Add a payment
- Print invoice
Note: Once the invoice is Paid the "More Actions" drop down will only have "Preview invoice" & "Print invoice"
- When invoice has been sent you will receive this indication
- Once sent, the invoice card will appear as "Sent" in the invoices area of the contact record.
- Your contact will receive an email with the link to the invoice.
- When your customer clicks the link they will be taken to their invoice.
- When they have viewed the invoice, the invoice card in the contact record will show viewed.
Pro Tip! The "Paid" and "Refunded" status displays inside the invoice.
- If you've created an invoice in error, or no longer need the invoice you can delete the invoice by clicking More Actions > Delete
Invoices are now even easier to use on the go. Create them anywhere, send them directly from your mobile device, and get paid fast.
Click to view larger
Can I schedule invoices to be sent at a future date?
For the initial version of invoices, you will not be able to schedule the email to send at a later date, we will be working on releasing this shortly after initial release.
Can I schedule recurring invoices?
For the initial version of invoices, you will not be able to schedule the email to send at a later date. We will be working on releasing this shortly after initial release.
Can discounts be applied to an invoice?
Currently discounts cannot be applied to an invoice. Shortly after initial release we will launch this functionality.
Can I edit an invoice after I’ve sent it?
Yes, you can edit an invoice after it’s been sent. You will, however, need to re-send that invoice if you’d like your client to get the most up-to-date copy.
Can tax be applied to an invoice?
Currently tax cannot be applied to an invoice. Shortly after initial release we will allow customers to add tax as a percentage or a dollar amount within the invoice.
Will invoices trigger automation?
You can use the purchase goal with invoices so that a successful credit card payment results in that goal being triggered.
*payments processed on invoices will be subject to the merchant transaction fee associated with the payment processor