Checkout forms are a unique feature in Keap Max which allow you to take payment from your customers without an invoice. Build your form, share it with your customers, then kick back and let the money roll in!
Create a checkout form
- Navigate to Money
- Click Add
- Select Checkout Form
- Select an existing product(s) or create a new product
- Click Next
- Create a name for your checkout form
- Choose to use the default thank you page or redirect to another URL
- Customers who have not setup a payment processor will be prompted to do so at this point
- Click Next
- Your checkout form is now live and can be shared via its custom URL
- The checkout form appears as seen here:
Your checkout forms can be configured to start recurring payments, eliminating the need to physically enter a client’s credit card number or invoice them over and over.
When a client pays you through a checkout form, you will see a paid invoice for the initial payment and a new recurring payment record will be added to your Recurring Payments tab.
- While adding products to a checkout form, open the menu for an item that you want to charge for on a recurring basis
- Click the Make recurring toggle
- Select a Billing cycle
- Choose when to end the recurring charges
- Continue creating your checkout form