Money update: Send quotes and invoices via text message
We’re excited to announce that you can now deliver quotes and invoices through text message from your desktop. Be sure you’ve downloaded the Keap mobile app and claimed your Business Line first. Learn more.
New integration: Accept payments with Stripe
We're thrilled to announce a new partnership with Stripe. Accept credit card payments, get your funds delivered fast, and enjoy advanced radar fraud detection technology that keeps your account safe. Learn more.
Campaigns update: Introducing “else” conditions for decision diamonds
The only thing predictable about human behavior is that it’s unpredictable. Now you can define multiple paths for your customers, and plot the next step when decision diamond rules aren’t followed as planned. Learn more.
- When appointments were created from the contact record, confirmation emails didn’t contain the right pre-appointment instructions. (Known Issue 1967426)
- If a contact was entered via Smart Form, and lived in a timezone UTC +1 or more, the entry date was set to a day earlier than the actual entry date. (Known Issue 1922314)
- When viewing a contact entered via Smart Form, the next viewed contact retained the data from the previously viewed contact when browsing with low internet speed. (Known Issue 1967484)
- When refunds were processed in PayPal, they were recorded in Keap but failed to reset to $0, causing autocharge customers to be charged again. (Known Issue 1976818)
- When reviewing an email in the Advanced Email Builder, the email check service could not evaluate content and returned an error citing network condition.