The process of sending an Email Broadcast has been simplified. You can now set up your broadcast email templates using either the legacy email builder or the New Email Builder with fewer click steps and less effort.
New send a broadcast flow for Contacts page
You now have a more simplified process for sending an email from the Contacts page. Learn more.
New send a broadcast flow for Comms page
You now have a more simplified process for sending an email from the Comms page. Learn more.
- When clicking the view metrics link in an Easy Automation, you would see a pop up which said "There was an error loading automation metrics" for some automations.
- There was an issue with trying to use the "Add Payment" option on the contact record or the recurring payments page, when you attempted to submit a payment. An error appears stating "There was an error processing your payment". When this occurs, no invoice/recurring payment was created and no payment was processed.
- With the new Email Builder, you had the ability to click the send broadcast button while a setting was still being edited.
- When attempting to delete a text message conversation linked to a phone number containing only 6 digits, the conversation re-appeared after refreshing the page
- When you had a custom field which start with a number, and those fields are merged into the new Email Builder, the email message fails to send