Install Keap Mobile to your iOS or Android device
If you already have a phone number for your business with Verizon, Keap can port your number to our partner Twilio so that you can use your existing number with Keap Business Line. When you have collected the required information, you can submit your request in your Keap mobile app.
Warning: We do not recommend porting over a number you use for personal calls. Porting the number of the device you use for personal calls will disable your phone from receiving or making outbound calls.
- You can find your account number on your Verizon bill or by logging into your account online at https://login.verizonwireless.com/
- You can also call Verizon customer service at 1 (800) 922-0204 or visit a retail location
- Your PIN is a 4-6 digit number that is used to verify your identity when you contact Verizon
- This PIN is set up when you sign up for an account with Verizon
- If you do not know your PIN, Verizon has steps to reset it here
- This is your billing address where you receive your billing statement.
- You can sign in to your account to see the billing address at https://login.verizonwireless.com/
Image of your billing statement
- Take a picture or upload an image your most recent bill that clearly shows your account information and date
- This image will be used to ensure the account is in good standing