Install Keap Mobile to your iOS or Android device
If you already have a phone number for your business with Verizon, Keap can port your number to our partner Twilio so that you can use your existing number with Keap Business Line.
Warning: We do not recommend porting over a number you use for personal calls. Porting the number of the device you use for personal calls will disable your phone from receiving or making outbound calls.
- You can find your account number on your Verizon bill or by logging into your account online at https://login.verizonwireless.com/
- You can also call Verizon customer service at 1 (800) 922-0204 or visit a retail location
- Your PIN is a 4-6 digit number that is used to verify your identity when you contact Verizon
- This PIN is set up when you sign up for an account with Verizon
- If you do not know your PIN, Verizon has steps to reset it here
- This is your billing address where you receive your billing statement.
- You can sign in to your account to see the billing address at https://login.verizonwireless.com/
Image of your billing statement
- Take a picture or upload an image your most recent bill that clearly shows your account information and date
- This image will be used to ensure the account is in good standing