Install Keap Mobile to your iOS or Android device
If you already have a phone number for your business with AT&T, Keap can port your number to our partner Twilio so that you can use your existing number with Keap Business Line.
Warning: We do not recommend porting over a number you use for personal calls. Porting the number of the device you use for personal calls will disable your phone from receiving or making outbound calls.
- You can find your account number on your AT&T bill or by logging into your account online by going to https://signin.att.com/
- You can also reach out to AT&T customer service by calling 1-800-331-0500 or visiting one of their retail locations
- AT&T assigns its customers PIN numbers. You will not be able to find it directly on your bill and will have to contact AT&T
- To obtain your PIN number from AT&T, you can call them at 1-800-331-0500 or visit one of their stores and request your PIN number
- This is your billing address where you receive your billing statement
- You can sign in to your account to see the billing address using https://signin.att.com
Image of your billing statement
- Take a picture or upload an image your most recent bill that clearly shows your account information and date
- This image will be used to ensure the account is in good standing