Install Keap Mobile to your iOS or Android device
If you already have a phone number for your business with AT&T, Keap can port your number to our partner Twilio so that you can use your existing number with Keap Business Line. When you have collected the required information, you can submit your request in your Keap mobile app.
Warning: We do not recommend porting over a number you use for personal calls. Porting the number of the device you use for personal calls will disable your phone from receiving or making outbound calls.
- You can find your account number on your AT&T bill or by logging into your account online by going to https://signin.att.com/
- You can also reach out to AT&T customer service by calling 1-800-331-0500 or visiting one of their retail locations
- AT&T assigns its customers PIN numbers. You will not be able to find it directly on your bill and will have to contact AT&T
- To obtain your PIN number from AT&T, you can call them at 1-800-331-0500 or visit one of their stores and request your PIN number
- This is your billing address where you receive your billing statement
- You can sign in to your account to see the billing address using https://signin.att.com
Image of your billing statement
- Take a picture or upload an image your most recent bill that clearly shows your account information and date
- This image will be used to ensure the account is in good standing