Install Keap Mobile to your iOS or Android device
If you already have a phone number for your business with Google Voice, Keap can port your number to our partner Twilio so that you can use your existing number with Keap Business Line.
Warning: We do not recommend porting over a number you use for personal calls. Porting the number of the device you use for personal calls will disable your phone from receiving or making outbound calls.
Unlock your Google Voice number
You will need to unlock your Google Voice number in order to port it to Keap. Google charges a $3 fee to do this.
To unlock your number, sign in to your Google Account and go to https://www.google.com/voice/unlock.
Google provides additional details on how to port your number in their Help Center. Refer to the instructions in Option 2 of their Port or transfer your personal number article.
- Your Account number is your 10 digit phone number
- We require a PIN number to port out from Google
- Your PIN number is the number you use to access your Google Voice Voicemails from a device that does not have your Google Voice account set up
- If you do not have a PIN number set up, you can create one from a desktop browser by navigating to https://www.google.com/voice/b/0/redirection/voice, then selecting Settings > Voicemail & Text > Voicemail PIN
- If you have an address set for your Google Account, provide that address
- If your account does not have an address, enter: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
Image of your billing statement
- While many Google Voice users have a free version and don’t have a monthly bill or subscription, there is still a section in the Google Voice settings that showcase your billing history
- To view this section, sign into your Google Voice account on a desktop browser, click Settings, then select Payments
- Take a screenshot of the Payments section and provide that as your billing statement when you submit the phone porting request form in the Keap mobile app