From your Appointments page, you can manage your schedule by viewing, rescheduling, or canceling appointments with ease. Quickly send your booking link to contacts via email or text, or use share the link online or in a campaign.
On the right side of the Appointments page is your daily schedule
Click the date above your daily schedule to select and view another date. Today's date is circled, the date you are viewing is a solid circle, and days with calendar events have a dot beneath them.
Click an appointment to view details of the appointment. There are options to Reschedule or Cancel the appointment. For more information regarding rescheduling and/or canceling an appointment, click here.
Click on Filter
Select the calendars you want to display events from
- Or select if your calendar should Show all events, including ones not made by Keap, or Show appointments only, to only see Keap events
Add an appointment type
- Click the "+" button
Continue setup process as previously documented here
- Navigate to the Appointments page
- Open the more options menu for the appointment type you want edit
- Click Edit
Sending appointment links
You can send an email or SMS message (Keap Business Line required) with your booking link from the Appointments page.
- Click the Send invite button
- Select which appointment link to send
- Select Email or Text
Note: Sending a link via text requires Keap Business Line
- Enter the name of an existing contact or add a new one
- Edit message as needed
- Click Send
Book an appointment on your calendar
- Click the Book now button above your daily schedule or by on appointment type
- Search for or add a new contact
- Select the appointment type
- Click Continue and select time
- Select a date and time to book
- Click Confirm
- Choose to view your appointments, view the contact you just booked, or close the success window