Some features are either not yet available in Keap or are not backwards-compatible with Max Classic.
Visually identify your version
These features are backward-compatible
The following features exist in both versions and the data associated with that feature will be consistent between the two versions. Essentially, this means that Keap is backward-compatible with the following features:
- Custom Fields
- Lists (saved searches)
**Warning! The following campaign goals and sequence processes are not yet available in Keap:
- Landing Page Submitted (legacy)
- Note Applied
- Product Purchased
- Quote Status
- Opportunity Stage Moved
Campaign Sequence Processes:
- Legacy Action Sets
- Fulfillment List
- Create Opportunity
These features are not backward-compatible
The following features and the data associated with these feature will NOT be consistent between the two versions. This means that either the feature does not exist in Keap or the feature does exist, but the data is not backward-compatible with Max Classic.
- Opportunity records - The new Pipeline feature in Keap is a brand-new system that is not backwards compatible with Max Classic Opportunities. This includes the Sales Pipeline and Opportunity records.
- Order Forms
- Shopping Cart
- Internal Forms - Keap's Internal Forms are separate from Max Classic's Internal Forms.
- Sales Pipeline
- My Day
- Email history - A list of emails sent to a contact in Max Classic will not display on that contact record in Keap
- Activity Feed - The Activity Feed in Keap will not display activities created while in Max Classic. A Task that was created in Max Classic, for example, will still show up as a Task in Keap, just not in the Activity Feed.