No two businesses are alike. With a custom internal use form, you can add fields that are specific to your business process, allowing you to capture all the essential details when adding a new contact. Design your form with the right fields for accuracy and efficiency.
How to create a smart form
Navigate to Campaigns
Click "Smart Forms" tab
Click "Create Form"
Note: On the right side it will show a preview of the form. The preview will look likes it's loading information but it actually only loads as you add information.
- Name your form
Optional - add a description to help other you and others understand the purpose of the form
Click the "Add Fields" located on the top right hand corner
Select fields you want on the form. Note: The form auto-saves
Click to view larger
7. Click the arrow icon to the right of the field to add Help Text. Add help text to any field to provide directions or clarification to the users who will fill out this form
8. Click the ellipses to access the toggle to make the help text always visible
If Helper text Toggle is on, the Helper Text will display below the field.
If the Helper text toggle is left off, an information icon will populate on the form next to the field and will show the Helper text when hovered over.
Adding a New Contact: How to use your Smart Form
- Click Add a contact at the top of any page
2. Select the name of the smart form you want to use
3. Fill in the data fields and Click "Save" to add the contact
Updating an existing contact with a Smart Form
- Find and open the contact record
- Click the Forms button
- Choose your smart form
- Click the Update contact button