Create quotes to send directly to your Infusionsoft contacts. Quotes can be converted into a payable invoice with the click of a button, after your contact clicks the "Accept Quote" button.
Navigate to Contact Record
Click on "Money" Tab
Click "Create Quote"
Adjust the quote date by clicking the date and selecting from a date picker
- Click "Add line item" to select or add a product or service
- Add Notes and Terms by typing in the notes and terms section of the quote
Pro-Tip! All quote progress automatically saves and is indicated by a message on the bottom left of the screen
Click "Next" to personalize the email before sending
When finished click "Save & send"
The "More actions" drop down menu contains Preview quote, Convert to invoice, Copy link to quote, Print quote, or Delete
Preview quote an example of what your client will receive
Convert to invoice creates an invoice from the quote
Copy link to quote automatically copies the link to the quote. The link can paste in an email or text message
Print quote pulls up options to printer
Delete removes quote record
- Draft indicates the quotes has not been sent
- Sent the quote email has been sent to your customer
- Viewed the quote was viewed by your customer
- Accepted your customer accepted their quote
Accepted & invoiced the accepted quote was converted to an invoice
- Invoiced quote was converted to an invoice without your customer accepting it