Integrating your business tools just got easier with QuickBooks Online (QBO) import. Once you connect, any new QBO contacts will automatically be tagged and added to Keap.
- Click Contacts in the left-hand navigation panel
- Click Import Contacts at the top right of the page
- Click the QuickBooks option
- Enter your QuickBooks online credentials to sign-in.
- Once you sign in, you will be asked to allow access for QBO and Keap to connect. Click the Connect button at the bottom right of the page.
- Once Connected, you will be taken back to your Keap App. It can take several minutes for your contacts to import based on the size of your contacts list. Now, all contacts in your QBO account will show up in your Keap account and any contacts that get added to QBO moving forward will automatically be added to your Keap App.
Note: Contacts that are imported or added from QBO will automatically have the QBO > Contact tag. Additionally, when you create an invoice in Keap, the invoice populates over to QBO and create a new contact in QBO, if needed.