You can use the Create a Deal automation in the Campaign builder to trigger adding a deal card to your sales pipeline after a goal is achieved.
A good example of this is a web form or a Smart Form goal, followed by a sequence that includes the Create a Deal process.
How to configure the Create a Deal process
1. In your campaign, double click the sequence in which you want the Add a Deal process to occur.
2. Inside Sequence, drag the Create a Deal process onto the canvas and double click the Create a Deal icon
3. Add a Deal name. This will be visible on your Configure Deal card in the Pipeline
4. Select the Starting stage in your pipeline where this deal will populate
4. Select an Assigned user for this deal
5. (Optional) Check the box to Only create if this contact doesn't already have a deal in this stage. This option can minimize the accidental creation of multiple deal cards for the same deal.
6. Add an estimated deal value to the Amount field
7. Click Save when all fields are complete
8. Remember to toggle your sequence from Draft to Ready in the upper right hand corner. This step is mandatory for the publishing this campaign.
9. With all Goals and sequences in a Ready status, click the Publish button to launch this campaign. When published, a new deal will be added to your pipeline whenever the selected goal is achieved.