Sending an appointment link
- On the contact record, tap on the Email button
- Create the email (subject and message)
- Tap the calendar icon inside the message area
- Select the Appointment Type you would like to share
Appointment activity will automatically create in the contacts record when they schedule an appointment. This includes current and past appointments.
- Tap on a specific appointment to see the details
- Tap on a specific appointment to view the details and add notes or tasks
If you have more than 1 upcoming appointment with the contact
A "Show more upcoming" button will be displayed to show more appointments.
When your customer books through your appointment link a push notification will be sent to your mobile.
Note: This does require Push Notifications to be active for the Keap app