Our mobile app for iOS lets Keap users add or access customer info, tasks, and notes on-the-go, keeping you prepared and ensuring you make a winning impression with customers. Mobile reminders and alerts prevent you from missing important to-do's.
Go to "All Contacts" by tapping the person icon located on the bottom left
Tap the blue +
You'll see three options to add contacts:
- Enter manually which will allow you to manually enter in contact details
- Import contacts which will allow you to see the contacts saved on your mobile device and then import to your Infusionsoft application
- Scan business card will allow you to take a picture of a business card that will automatically transcribe the text allowing you to easily add a contact
Tap "Enter manually"
Enter in your contacts information
Note: Either a first name or email must be entered to save a new contact.
Scan a business card
- Go to "All Contacts" by tapping the person icon located on the bottom left
- Tap the blue +
- Tap on "Scan business card"
- Tap "Snap and import"
Note: The first time you scan a business card the app will ask permission to access your camera. Tap "OK" to give permission.
- Position the business card in the frame
- Tap on the camera action button on the bottom to capture the image
- Once the image is captured it'll take 1-3 seconds for the transcription to work
Pro-Tip! Steady your hand to take the best picture. If the image is blurry or the transcription missed content, tap on the Retake photo button to try again
- Review the information and edit as desired
- If you would like to change a field type simply tap on the field type and select a different field.
Supported field types:
- First name
- Last name
- Job title
- You can tap on "Ignore" if you don't want to save a specific field
- In some cases, a business card has content on the back of a card like a name or website. In these situations you can tap on +Add a field to add an additional field and manually enter in details.
- When you're ready to save the contact tap on "Done"
Note: In order to click "Done" one of the three fields must have: Email, First Name, or Last Name.
The next screen will allow you to:
- View the newly created contact
- Scan another business card allowing you to easily scan multiple business cards
- Finish by tapping on Done
Importing contacts from device
- Go to "All Contacts"
- Click the blue + located on the bottom right
- Tab "Import contacts"
Note: The first time you import contacts, the app will have a "Import contacts" button and then ask permission to access your contacts. Tap "OK" to give permission.
- Scroll through the list and select the contacts to import
- Once you've made your selection, tap on "Import"
Pro-Tip! Contacts are instantly uploaded. Meaning you can find them through the Desktop right away. The mobile app refreshes every 10 minutes but simply pull down to help the app refresh.