Connect Keap to hundreds of other apps with Zapier.
Zapier lets you connect Keap to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
While this article is designed to get you started using Zapier with Keap, if you run into trouble with Zapier, please utilize their Help & Support resources.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Keap to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account (https://zapier.com/sign-up) or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Keap"
- Use your credentials to connect your Keap account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Keap and Zapier (https://zapier.com/apps/Keap/integrations).
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to [email protected].
Popular use cases
Available triggers for events in Keap
New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created
Updated Contact - Triggers when an existing contact is updated
Tag Added to Contact - Triggers when a tag is added to a contact the first time.
New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created
New Payment (All Payment Type) - Triggers when any payment is made regardless of the payment type. Credit Card Payments, Cash Payments, and Check Payments
New Credit Card Charge - Merchant Only - Triggers when a new credit card charge is made. (Merchant Only)
New Manual Payment - (Cash, Check) - Triggers when a New Manual Payment is added. (Cash or Check)
Available actions in Keap
Tag Contact - Apply tags to a contact
Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact.
Create Invoice - Creates a new invoice
Create Note - Creates a new note on a contact record
Create Task - Creates a new task on a contact
Add a Product to an Invoice - Add a product to an already existing invoice
Create Company - Creates a Company
Available searches in Keap
Find Contact - Finds a contact by name
Find Company - Finds a company by name
Find or create company - Searches for a company and creates one if no results are found