Whether you’re tracking an important lead or just want to be available for your clients, you can now see who’s calling your Business Line every time.
- You must have Keap Business Line enabled to use this feature
- You must enable access to contacts if you have not already
- To enable this feature we will ask for permission to access your contacts.
- Providing access will come up when you navigate to the communications section of the app
To enable Caller ID:
- Tap the phone icon
- Tap OK to allow your Keap app to access your contacts.
- That's it!
When a call comes in that is recognized, it will show the name of the person and that the call is going to your Keap Business Line.
If a call is not recognized, it will just show the phone number
My contacts say that when I call them with my Keap Business Line, their caller ID is not identifying my business. What can I do to fix that?
Keap cannot control what is displayed on your contacts' caller ID when you place a call using Keap Business Line. The best thing you can do to make sure phone service providers know who you are is to make your number available on public sites and services, such as Yelp, Google My Business, social media, and your website.