Quickly add and setup your lead form from your "Home" page. Then share your hosted form link to your profile section on your social media accounts.The lead form will generate an email to the user and to the lead/customer.
Lead form setup
Pro-Tip! You can always quickly access your lead form URL and this article at the bottom of your home page dashboard
- Go to Settings, by clicking on your name, then Settings at the top right of the page,
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose, Lead forms.
- Click the Edit form button
- From the edit page...
- Add your company name
- Your logo (optional)
- Click "Next"
- The hosted form link will be displayed on the confirmation page during the setup
- If you’ve already closed the setup assistant. Return to Settings > Lead Forms and click the Copy Link button to copy and past the link where you need.
Link your Instagram
Add your hosted form link to your profile section on Instagram
- Log into your Instagram account
- Go to your small "Profile Picture" icon located in the bottom right and then click "Edit Profile"
- Paste the hosted form link into the "Website" field and then click "Done" located in the top right
When you click on the hosted form link from your Instagram profile, an in‐app browser will appear and display your hosted contact form.
Link your Facebook
To add to Facebook go to "Home" on your Facebook business page.
- Click "Add Page Button"
- Click "Contact you"
- Followed by "Contact us" and click "Next"
- Click the "Website Link" field
- Paste your "Hosted Form URL" and click "Save"
- Click "Finish"
- Make sure to test by clicking the "Contact Us" button and select "Test Button"