Overview of Keap Grow
|Set up your profiles|
|Add your leads and clients
Sort your contacts into Leads, Clients, Invoiced, or Paid - Article coming soon
- In the Mobile application, you can add contacts manually, import from your Contacts List or Scan a business card.
- On the web application, you can Import Contacts or add them individually.
- Once you have leads, you can: send intro email, book initial consultation or send a quote.
- Once you have clients, you can: send follow-up email, book follow-up meeting, or send an invoice.
|Keap Mobile App|
Keap Messaging using the Web Application
Pro Tip! Android users can navigate to https://keap.com, log in to their account, and bookmark our website, which is designed to work on a variety of screen sizes, including smartphones and tablets.
|Sync your calendar for appointment booking|
Invite a lead or client to meet
Set up Lead Forms
Create an Email Broadcast
- Send an individual email - Article coming soon
- Use the Simple Broadcast Tool
- Use the Advanced Email Broadcast Tool
|Qualify leads quickly with Quotes |
Send Invoices and get paid
- Set up WePay
- Create and send an Invoice
- Once you have invoiced, you can: see who owes money, send a payment reminder, and add payments.
- You can also keep track of paid clients!