It's recommended to create a process to view and prune contacts in which you no longer have a lawful basis to process a their data. This can be done by creating a contact list for contacts that do not have a GDPR tag applied to them.
- Click Contacts in the side menu
- Click Create a list at the top right of the page
- Click in the Add a filter box to expand it and scroll to the bottom and click on Tags.
- Start selecting your GDPR tags and change the drop-down to Excludes any
- It should look like this now:
- Name the new list and click Save list.
- Now, when you go to Contacts, your list will be available.